Thursday, July 1, 2010

Brandon's Wedding

Our nephew Brandon was married last week to a very pretty girl named Summer. The wedding was at Lewis and Clark State Park just south of Chehalis, Washington, where they live. Here are some pictures of the event.
During the ceremony. Best Man Nick from Australia, Groom Brandon, Bride Summer and Groomsman Eric
Except for it being strapless, I loved her dress. This was about as excited as Brandon got all day. It was a very sunny and warm day for a wedding! The Cake. The Top of the Cake. The Groom's Grandpa, aka my Father-In-Law Bob. I thought he looked so cute in his suspenders and straw hat!
Groomsman and grooms brother, Eric. Grooms brother Craig. Grooms brother Kevin.Grooms Uncle and my sweetie pie, Daniel. He wore a pink tie to match my dress, which we have no pictures of because I was the photographer. I will take a picture of my dress next time I wear it and post it. Matron of Honor Shasta, Bride Summer and Bridesmaid Lacey. No matter how old he gets, Brandon will always be our little nephew! More pictures to come!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ah! Red and white is glorious. The couple look so adorable together. It is a nice venue I must say. I am already excited for my wedding, I am not even hitched yet. I have started to shortlist some Chicago event venues for my wedding day. I really want it to be amazing like this.