Monday, June 14, 2010

Blast From the Past

My hubby and I went to the movies today. We don't go all that often, I am very picky about the movies I see. For some reason, spending money on a movie that ends up sucking makes me very, very mad. And for that reason, we only go to a movie that I am pretty sure I will like. Today's movie was a no-brainer. We went and saw THE A-TEAM!!!!! First of all, I'm a huge fan of Liam Neeson. When I found out he'd be playing Hannibal, I was even more excited than before! See, I LOVED the A-Team when I was a little kid. Back in the 80's Mr. T was the MAN! (He's still the man, but you get my drift) Anyway, I really enjoyed this film, and if you like stuff blowing up and fools being pitied, go see the A-Team. And take your husband. Men love movies like this, and don't you think it's time to see a movie he wants to see?

No comments: