Saturday, April 4, 2009

Update Soon!

Hey everybody!

A quick post today to let you know I am so sorry about not updating for so long. A lot of things have been getting in the way, (namely, Facebook) but I've got tons of pictures and video and stories to upload and they will all be coming up in the next few days. I know my blog isn't the hottest ticket out there, but thanks to all of you who do read it. Look for new posts on Monday. Tomorrow as you may or may not know is my birthday, I will be 31. I'm not ashamed.

Be Well!
Tonya

2 comments:

Kelly and Heather said...

Happy Birthday and Its good to know that you are doing good. Love Ya

Harmony said...

Rock On! Never be ashamed of your age. Always act young. I am so sorry I didn't call you for your Birthday My mom had to call and remind me it was Kira's I called immediatly only got an answering machine and I think I drifted off into the fog. So I am really sorry. Happy belated birthday! I will try to call you soon I have to get my phone card recharged. Love ya.