Wednesday, April 8, 2009

New Haircut

Good afternoon everyone! Here is the first of the updates. A couple of weeks ago, I had about 6 inches hacked off my hair. I also got some bangs cut. I call it my "rehab hair" because I cut it in order to make exercising, swimming and then primping easier. Once I lose weight and I don't have to exercise so much, I will grow the long locks back. (An update on the weight loss, I'm losing inches off my waist, hips and arms, but I'm gaining muscle. So even though I've only lost around 15 pounds, my clothes are fitting better.) This picture was taken in Yachats before the Big Band dance we went to for my birthday. I will blog about that in the next couple of days. Loves to all!

3 comments:

Kelly and Heather said...

What secrets are you using? Keep me updated and keep up the good work. Love Ya.

Amanda said...

Cute new do sis! Good work on the losing weight. It's such hard work but like everything that's hard, it will be so worth it I promise. Can't wait to see you soon.

LOVE YOU!

Harmony said...

Just wanted to say congratulations that is really awesome.