Thursday, September 18, 2008

A Couple of Home Videos

I've been lax in keeping my blog updated. (Sorry Guys!) Daniel and I have been working and going out a lot lately, there is tons of fun free stuff to do here. We've been down to the 15Th street beach a few times lately. It's a beach that is only accessible at low tide and you are allowed to drive your car down onto the beach. It's really awesome to get into your car and see a little sand around the wheel well. It was just a few years ago that the wheel well would get frozen snow and caked-on salt jammed up in there. My, the difference a few years make. The other thing we've been doing is enjoying Devil's Lake, which is across the street from our house. The first video here is Daniel and I taking our little boat or "dinghy" as Don Carl dubbed it, out for the first time. The second is the full moon a few nights ago. On that moon video I kept turning my camera on it's side to get the full shot, so forgive me if the picture turns to the side a few times.

COMING SOON: I promised several members of my family that I would post some pictures of my house on my blog. We've decided to move the funiture around and as soon as we have that done, I promise I'll take the pictures and post them.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Looks like a lot of fun and really pretty! Wish we could come see it in person!