Friday, July 25, 2008

Last Day!

As Daniel and I face our last day at (a-hem) "Fetflix" I would like to list stuff I will not miss about this job.


  • Working Until 3 A.M.

  • Sleeping Until 1 P.M.

  • The opening statement "Uh, Yeah, I am a member of the Fetflick."

  • Freaks (you know who you are)

But here is what I will miss about the job.


  • Free Movies!

  • More Free Movies!

  • T McD (you know who you are)

So as you can see, leaving a job is always a bit sentimental. It's funny that I find myself feeling like I might miss it, when I know, deep down inside, that I hate this job more than anything I've ever hated before. And that includes my Fifth Grade field trip to Crystal Lake Utah. "Crystal Lake" is a mud hole. On top of that it was raining, and I came back looking like a chocolate-dipped Easter bunny. That day was a PICNIC compared to this job!

But I digress.

Seriously, I'm glad it's over. I think that list of stuff I won't miss could be a thousand times longer, but they say you only remember the good things. I sincerely hope so.

July 26, 2008 1:11 AM... Oh don't forget to mention the calls that start, "Look here" or "We have a BIG problem here." Anyway, my lovely wife has done a great job of being eloquent in her derision of the "Fetflix" job. Our fellow mentally / spiritually abused co-workers will be missed but not the job.


No comments: